Followers

Translate

Friday, 1 December 2017

Christmas - Non Traditional (colours or image)

Good morning all.

Welcome to the Delicious Doodles Challenge!

This is a monthly challenge.
Our winner gets to choose FOUR images from the Delicious Doodles Shop
AND
will be invited to join us for a month as Guest Designer
Cool or what??!!

So, this month our challenge to you is:- 

"Christmas - Non Traditional (colours or image)"

Many thanks to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
The Winner has been chosen by Mr Linky and is:-

NO 14
Kym

as our Winner, you can choose 4 images from the Etsy Shop

and we would like to invite you to be a Guest Designer for our December challenge.
please email teridoodling68@gmail.com, with your choice of images and also, to let me know if you wish to join us in as a GDT. 
Also please feel free to take our Winner's Badge for your Blog.



We hope to see you all again this month!

Here is our GDT for this month please welcome
Sherry.
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads:



...Here's a short bio...
Hello, I'm Sherry and I live in Washington. I'm a wife, mother and grandmother. I have enjoyed all sorts of crafts ever since I can remember. I have found that I love creating cards and have recently started working with mixed media.



Here is some inspiration from our DT.


Using








Sue 
Using



 Using





Kay Dalton  
Using













Bettina

Using





Vannessa

Using







Mr Linky Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment